Tuesday, September 17, 2013

My Baby Turned 15...NOT!!!

This past Sunday was my little Clara's birthday.  While we were at church, she kept telling everyone she was turning 15.  Excuse me, little miss attitude.... you are 3!

It's hard to believe in 3 short years we've come this far.

 


Her 1st Birthday


Fast forward to her 2nd Birthday!


And here she is opening her new doll on her 3rd Birthday!


The next day, we had family over for cake and ice cream to celebrate.  Daddy picked her up a cake at the store.

And she blew out her candles before we even sang to her.

Nathan lit them again and we sang.

Then she opened presents.

She got some new clothes to go with her new doll.

Clara is such a joy in my life, she can be the biggest BratticusRex at times, but mostly she brings love, laughter and a big kind heart into my life and our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.