Thursday, September 26, 2013

General Conference Study Helps for Adults & Teens

Yesterday, I posted about Conference Packets for kids.  Why should they have all the fun?  Today, I am highlighting some of my favorite General Conference study helps for adults and teens.

Allison Kimball, who is super creative and all together awesome, has put together an amazing General Conference Notebook Download, which is available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.  These are more for embellishing your own notebook.
2-19-2013 7-41-06 PM

Sugardoodle.net has put together a great packet which is available in English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Screen Shot 2013-03-11 at 3.04.48 PM

There is also an older version of Sugardoodle.net's conference packet available here.  It has a few games in it for adults who lack concentration like myself....


Prepared NOT Scared has prepared downloadable sheets for note taking.  She also has  binder cover avaiable so you can print everything out and keep your notes secure in a 3-ring binder.

The Red Headed Hostess also has a printable note-taking packet that is a couple of years old, but will still work well for this conference.

VisitingTeaching.net has a printable page for you to take notes on.  Just print as many pages as you would like.

One of my favorite designers, Holy Handouts, has created this note-taking page.  Although it was created for conference in 2011, the design still holds up well for this year.


Now I just have to decide which one I am going to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've rambled long enough, why don't you ramble and tell me what's on your mind.